[Server-devel] Couple things I'm looking for help with... (revisor, GPG migration...)

Jerry Vonau jvonau at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 13 22:01:51 EDT 2008

Martin Langhoff wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 7:46 PM, Jeroen van Meeuwen <kanarip at kanarip.com> wrote:
>> the --isolinux-cfg helps here, doesn't it? Using ks=hd:LABEL=foo:ks.cfg in
>> one of the menu items should work like Chris and Jeremy mentioned...
>
> Yes it definitely does, thanks! We need a tiny patch to add a 2nd ks
> file - you'll see in the ticket I'd like to have one with
> "interactive" in it, and one without.

Shoot, I forgot about that trick.. That doesn't resolve the issue of not
having the usb ready before looking for the ks file. I re-rolled
anaconda to fix that, and not to copy stage2 to /tmp before mounting it.

http://members.shaw.ca/jvonau/pub/usbfix.patch
http://members.shaw.ca/jvonau/pub/anaconda-11.4.0.82-3olpc.src.rpm

Jerry