[Server-devel] Patch fixing a problem with --kickstart-include

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Tue Sep 9 06:55:28 EDT 2008

Martin Langhoff wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 8:48 PM, Jeroen van Meeuwen <kanarip at kanarip.com> wrote:
>> So what you're saying is that anaconda picks up the kickstart file and runs
>> away with it, even when it has not been told it should do so?
>
> I am fairly sure that it does, though today I've tested ~20 different
> combination of builds and things, so there's a small chance I got it
> wrong.

I know it wasn't doing this before, and I'm not sure it's supposed to
now. I've not seen any changes related to kickstart loading other then
for the kickstart located on an NFS share... but then again I may have
subconsciously ignored the commit.

I'll try and figure out how it's supposed to work and how it actually works.

-Jeroen