[Server-devel] Update ejabberd package

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 19:14:16 EDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 1:28 AM, Guillaume Desmottes
<guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk> wrote:
> As mentioned few weeks ago, I created an updated version of the ejabberd
> XS package.

Excellent. I'll give it a spin asap, now that the F9 based XS is in
better shape.

> This package still suffers shared roster bugs but after lot of tests
> they appear to be upstream problems and should not be a regression
> comparing to the current package.

> I think it would be worth to consider inclusion of this new package to
> XS for wider testing.

Can you give me a bit of info on how much you've tested it internally.
Also, I'll be looking for hints on how to use Daf's new testing tools
effectively... (any links, clues...?)

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com