[Server-devel] XS Splashscreen / logo

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 18:36:24 EDT 2008

2008/9/1 Jeff <jeff at wildcoast.com>:
> I couldn't find any existing logo, so I came up with this concept:
> http://www.wildcoast.com/node/402

Cool. I had the same confusion as David - "is that a slot and two
arrows?". Perhaps something closer to the XO logo is easier to
read...? I don't know myself - not a graphics head...

> Comments, flames or suggestions welcome.
> Also, some clue as to what should go on a splashscreen, plz.

I don't think we have much of splash screen except at install time.
The machine is headless (no monitor). No big identity/brand for the XS
-- :-/

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com