[Server-devel] TinyMCE in Moodle

Tarun Pondicherry tarunpondicherry at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 19:15:09 EDT 2008

Update:

With help from Martin, I created a branch (mdl19-sugarytinymce) with the
Sugar Theme for tinyMCE in the EduBlog repository (projects/EduBlog at
dev.laptop.org).
So far, it has really basic options
(Bold/Italic/Underline/Size/Style/Justification/Undo/Redo).  On my todo
list is to cleanly put the file upload code in there and fix the sizing
bugs.  Eventually, I'd like to expand to what Write supports and
whatever Martin/Greg/EduBlog recommend.

If I set this up right, you'll just need to merge Martin's mdl19-tinymce
and then mdl19-sugarytinymce to try it out.

Tarun