[Server-devel] physical security issue

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Fri Oct 10 15:17:58 EDT 2008

Hi all,

<quote who="Sameer Verma">

> > I'm doing a reasonable AA trial and I'll post how it goes to the list soon.
> > It seems to be working quite well though in initial tests.
>
> How many XOs?

At the moment the most to one AA is 45, and it was weird because with an
earlier version of the XO software only up to 20 at a time could talk to
each other, but the newer images all talk just fine (no changes to the AA or
server). So 45 now work perfectly with 1 AA. It will likely grow to a 120
laptops to 2 AA's in a month or two, both will be fully documented.

I'm plannning on writing up all my network diagrams, configs and the rest on
wiki.laptop.org in the coming week or two as the initial implementation is
being finalised this week.

Cheers,
Pia

--
OLPC Australia                                           http://olpc.org.au/
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

   "We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution." - Bill Hicks