[Server-devel] physical security issue

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 16:16:58 EDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 3:47 PM, Sameer Verma <sverma at sfsu.edu> wrote:
> As if discussions on this list aren't lively enough, here's another
> issue to look at.

This has been covered in many discussions - perhaps not so much on
this list but it's an important issue.

However, there is little we can do from the sw side. This is a
physical infrastructure issue, so the local team will know wht the
schools look like, building types and available tools. It's also a
social issue, so it may be more important in some societies.

WRT to moving the XS 'upstream', Wad is right. It will only work in a
vanishingly small % of our target schools, so it's not an interesting
avenue to pursue.

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com