[Server-devel] Password-less authentication with moodle

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 08:16:55 EDT 2008

On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 8:50 AM, Michael Stone <michael at laptop.org> wrote:
> P.S. - You should send your mail to security at lists.laptop.org as well
> since there are a number of interesting folks hanging out there who
> don't regularly frequent server-devel at .

It'll be fantastic if security+development minded people get familiar
enough with the XS, its goals and tradeoffs to comment intelligently
on the strategies we explore to use on the XS.

But I'll decline any invite to treat security as a self-standing
issue, which is what security@ is about. It's just not a balanced,
smart or time-efficient way to discuss it. (You'll observer that I
stay away from debian-legal as well :-) ).

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com