[Server-devel] DansGuardian (was What's cooking in the XS pot this week, (2008-10--01))

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 11:42:53 EDT 2008

Hi Guys,

Sorry I sent that last e-mail before reading the full list.

If Bryan needs Dansguardian built in that's good enough for me. I take
back what I said about it not being critical.

Let's put it on the roadmap for 0.6 and see if we can make it happen in
time for Nepal to deploy it.

Bryan,

What is the delivery date of a tested and working version which will
meet your time frame? I want to make sure we give it you with enough
lead time so you can test it before you put it in production.

Thanks,

Greg S