[Server-devel] What's cooking in the XS pot this week (2008-10--01)

Bryan Berry bryan.berry at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 00:31:14 EDT 2008

Wad, you're right that Dansguardian is a can of worms but it is a very
important can of worms that needs to work w/ minimal configuration, at
least initially.

I would say that the initial install should set a medium level of
restriction and then leave it to the local deployment teams to tweak it
to cultural norms.