[Server-devel] away

Douglas Bagnall douglas at paradise.net.nz
Thu Nov 27 00:20:34 EST 2008

hi all,

My contract with OLPC has ended.  Next week I am going to the South
Island to look for a new species of seaweed.  They do have electricity
and stuff there, so I will probably follow what is going on even if I
do not respond.

It has been really interesting work.  Thank you all, especially
Martin, and sorry for all the bugs and unfinished bits.  I'm not going
to get into full goodbye mode though, because I will be back on the in
the morning, reporting to the server-devel list on this week's
activity.

Douglas