[Server-devel] small form factor XS options?

s.boutayeb at free.fr s.boutayeb at free.fr
Wed Nov 26 06:18:51 EST 2008

Hi Bryan,

That's exactly what we are looking for, here at OLPC France: that is compact,
rugged and low power hardware platforms! Note that it's a work in progress!

So far, we experimented bit 3 targets:

*  the Bubba Two server: powered by a PowerPC/Freescale processor, from Excito
(Sverige) (http://www.excito.com)
    * the Fuloong Mini box, powered by a Mips processor, from Lemote Tech
(China) (http://www.lemote.com)
    * the EEEPC 1000H netbook, powered by an Atom (Intel) processor, from
ASUSTek (Taïwan) (http://www.asus.com)

We had tested those platforms on ou last CodeCamp.
The report (in French) is available here:
http://www.olpc-france.org/wiki/index.php?title=Compte-rendu_CodeCamp

Best regards,

Samy