[Server-devel] Planning for XS-0.6

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 23:32:56 EST 2008

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 8:30 PM, Jerry Vonau <jvonau at shaw.ca> wrote:
>> The basic idea is to break yum/rpm install process by yanking the
>> power away from the machine at different points of the installation,
>> and seeing how the overall process recovers. And harassing or
>> contratulating Seth and the rpm folks with what we learn :-)
>>

> My hard disks hate you already... ;-)

it's all for a worthy cause :)

>> #9002   Get the current XS to boot on XO.

> I'd need an XO for that, was I suppose to receive one? I received 2 AA but
> that was it.

I really thought you were getting one. Can you check your 'projectdb'
request? If an XO was listed, we can shake things to get it to you; if
it wasn't, make a request for one and I'll do my best to push it
through (people are G1G1 crazy these days...).

>> #9004   Sort out xs-logos
>>
>> We have created xs-logos but revisor and anaconda have conspired to
>> ignore it. This needs to be resolved -- as things stand, we are
>> infringing on the Fedora Trademark.
>>
> Sounds like a .spec file issue, where is the git repo?

You're right, looks like I haven't pushed that out. Will do soon.

I think it's a bug somewhere between revisor and anaconda. It's
impossible to build the spin with generic-logos either (and xs-logos
is a straight copy of generic logos).

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com