[Server-devel] /etc/xs-sigchecks-enabled

Reuben K. Caron reuben at laptop.org
Mon Nov 10 09:23:43 EST 2008

Douglas Bagnall wrote:
> last week, Martin Langhoff wrote:
>

>>> I'm not near a school server, so I haven't been able to test the
>>> xs-tools usbmount script.
>>>
>> I'm happy to wait untilyou have a chance to test it before calling the
>> release done :-)
>>

> It works.  I've tagged it as v0.4.
>

>> BTW, Reuben is about to start playing with SOTP, he's been following
>> your posts, so he seems quite clued in into what he needs to do. If
>> there's any hidden trap or trick that hasn't been discussed on the
>> list, now's the time to post it!
>>

> I have updated the README, and I *think* it should be sufficient, but
> authorial blindness is common in such matters.

Douglas, my testing show it works too. At least the usbmount script and
processing the magic file on the USB key (and commenting out the
encryption stuff shows the generated password file works). I could use
some more documentation on generating the required keys. I've tried
generating ones on the server, generating my own and placing the public
one on the USB Key, and different variations.. If you could provide some
RTFM direction or more info in the Readme that would be great.

Regards,
Reuben