[Server-devel] School Server features page

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 19:52:55 EST 2008

So, as part of the XS 0.5 stuff, I've put together a brief "product"
page for it. It shows that I can be a marketer too, but probably a bad
one.

All the functional features are listed there -- a couple have caveats,
and several are somewhat limited in their current implementation. Bear
in mind, this is a product still in development :-)

   http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XS_Features

I've also updated the Release Notes page a bit. We'll need an updates
install/upgrade instructions page which I hope to write soon:

   http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XS_Release_Notes

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com