[Server-devel] /etc/xs-sigchecks-enabled

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 19:31:13 EST 2008

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 6:45 PM, Douglas Bagnall <douglas at paradise.net.nz> wrote:
> Aha, what I have just implemented differs from this just slightly (due
> to me not reading/remembering properly): --strict causes xs-sum and
> xs-check to error if the flag is not set, regardless of any known
> keys.  The way you describe is better.

Ah, I remember we discussed this way back then... I think that this
way is better, but there was a specific case to consider when we
discussed, I think the same one you raised nowabout SOTP.

> I'm not near a school server, so I haven't been able to test the
> xs-tools usbmount script.

I'm happy to wait untilyou have a chance to test it before calling the
release done :-)

BTW, Reuben is about to start playing with SOTP, he's been following
your posts, so he seems quite clued in into what he needs to do. If
there's any hidden trap or trick that hasn't been discussed on the
list, now's the time to post it!

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com