[Server-devel] pam-sotp rpm package

Douglas Bagnall douglas at paradise.net.nz
Sun Nov 2 23:27:55 EST 2008

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> Douglas Bagnall wrote:
>> I've made a new pam_sotp RPM, which differs only in that it is
>> compiled with CFLAGS="-fno-stack-protector".  I made this change
>> because the original was causing errors like this:
>> PAM unable to dlopen(/lib/security/pam_sotp.so): \
>>  /lib/security/pam_sotp.so: undefined symbol: __stack_chk_fail_local
> I suggest posting to fedora-devel list and asking for help.

Well, I followed that suggestion and gathered sufficient clues to come
up with the attached patch.

(thread starts here

BTW, recently on the fedora list Rahul mentioned that he needs to
reduce his package maintenance load.  As pam_sotp and rssh have been
packaged at the behest of OLPC, it would be good if an OLPC person
could take up co-maintainership.