[Server-devel] off-topic: password management for systems administrators

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Thu May 8 06:17:03 EDT 2008

Hey guys,

sorry for the off-topic post. I am working this week and next primarily
on the internal IT in the OLE Nepal office.

Can anyone recommend a good passwd management solution for the office? I
use keepassx for my own personal passwds but it would be hard to use for
the several persons who need access to it in the office.  Also, the
office server doesn't have X installed so a gnome or kde app won't work.

Suggestions? thanks

--
Bryan W. Berry
Systems Engineer