[Server-devel] Collaboration between schools

info at olpc-peru.info info at olpc-peru.info
Sat May 3 01:34:55 EDT 2008

I send a big "SORRY" to the Developers list.  I think that someone (not
me) add the developers list in a reply to my messages.
If I was the one that did this mistake I double my apologies.  Keep
working guys, I know that if you need
to know something related to politics you will be able to find it by
yourselfs.

This is the last message that I send to the developers list in
relationship to this theme.

Javier