[Server-devel] New architect and roadmap - and phone conference

amit gogna amitg at laptop.org
Tue Mar 25 02:22:53 EDT 2008

Hi Martin ,

  I am working with deployments in India.  Would be keen to be part of
todays meeting.
 I had been involved with setting up XS for first OLPC pilot site in India
at Khairat and also would like to get involved in the further developments.
As we are looking forward towards new deployment of 500 laptops.

 Amit