[Server-devel] Web-based Management Interface for the XS

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 12:54:19 EDT 2008

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 12:52 AM, John Watlington <wad at laptop.org> wrote:
>  PHP security is viewed as less than acceptable for interfaces
>  accessible from the open Internet.

Excellent point.

>  Should the configuration interface should also be available on the
>  WAN interface ?
>  My opinion is yes.

Agreed.

However, I don't want to constrain anyone researching backend and
libraries. If the best thing out there is implemented and maintained
in PHP, we may wrap it in something better for our purposes.

No language flamefests *just yet*. Those are scheduled for next month ;-)

martin
 martin.langhoff at gmail.com