[Server-devel] New architect and roadmap - and phone conference

Walter Bender walter at laptop.org
Sat Mar 22 07:31:06 EDT 2008

For the moment, Peru is 1 hr. behind EST because the US moved its
daylight savings time ahead. Soon it will be the same as EST again. SA
is east of NA. I'd be more concerned about California than Peru. Can
you suggest a better time for a global project? Seems an intractable
problem fora synchronous medium.

-walter

Walter Bender
One Laptop per Child