[Server-devel] via epia not supported in iso?

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Wed Mar 19 15:14:41 EDT 2008

That is an interesting development.   Did older builds support
that processor ?   I test against newer Epia boards (C7 based)
but not C3 processors.

We are using stock F7 kernels, which are compiled to run on
an amazingly wide variety of processors.   Do you know if F7
installs on that system ?

John