[Server-devel] documentation for LiveBackup?

Kurt Gramlich kurt.gramlich at lugrav.de
Sun Mar 16 05:11:16 EDT 2008

* Bryan Berry <bryan at olenepal.org> [080316 07:16]:

> Hey Christoph and Kurt,

nice to read from you Bryan!

> do you guys know where I can find documentation for LiveBAckup? I
> couldn't find it at the SourceForge site.  thanks

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/LiveBackup_XO-LiveCD

and the pdf file

http://dev.laptop.org/pub/livebackupcd/build-689/XO-LiveCD_080130.pdf

and also

https://sourceforge.net/projects/livebackup

we have a mailing list:

We are planning a new release of our XO-LiveCD shortly.

an eastern.release ;-)

> I am testing it out w/ the School Server

I am managing the German group of skolelinux, the debian-edu
international school project.

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/

One of my goal is to get the missing features needed by OLPCs
running on the skolelinux main server.

So I congrat you to your work in Nepal and hope to be able to
help you.

More about me:
http://wiki.skolelinux.de/KurtGramlich

Regards/AmicaLinuxement/Saludos/Viele Gruesse!
Kurt Gramlich
Projektleitung skolelinux.de
kurt at skolelinux.de
GnuPG Key ID 0xE263FCD4