[Server-devel] How to start using the school server

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Thu Mar 13 11:42:41 EDT 2008

See:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XS_Configuration_Management#Small_School.
2FHome_School

It walks you through the installation and configuration process.
You will want either an Active Antenna (only obtainable from OLPC
right now) or a conventional 802.11b/g access point.

If using the access point, it should be placed in bridge mode.
It should not be providing any services (e.g. DHCP) or firewalling.

John