[Server-devel] applying for an active antenna

Rita Freudenberg rita at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Wed Mar 12 10:49:50 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm new to this list. I'm from Otto-von-Guericke-University Magdeburg,
Germany. We are teaching computer science teachers and we have
experience in both educational software and school hardware settings.
Currently we are working on a new activity for the XO. For testing and
further developing we will set up a school server for our XOs.
So last week I wrote an email to developer at laptop.org with an
application, but I'm not sure if this email has reached anyone because I
got no answer yet. Should I write another mail? Or maybe to another address?

Thank you very much,

Rita