[Server-devel] Testing EduBlog

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 14:24:13 EDT 2008

Hi Tarun,

I can take care of this if you still have coding work to do. I'll write
up a brief presentation and do a demo off of http://edublog.venango.org/
"prototype" link if they need it.

FYI presentation will be in 1CC at 12:30 - 1:30 US ET Friday so please
don't mess with the server for that hour.

Send over any presentation or demo stuff you have done already (we will
use it eventually) but top priority is doing what Pablo needs to start
the beta.

Attached is the PPT I will give.

Thanks,

Greg S