[Server-devel] EduBlog: Direct Links

Tarun Pondicherry tarunpondicherry at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 12:58:25 EDT 2008

Hi,

I think we will need to create direct links to the EduBlog pages within
Moodle for the beta test.  For the teacher, we have: Manage Remote
Blogs, Create New Blog and a List of Blogs.  For the student, we just
have a list of blogs.  If they choose the wrong one, there will be a
menu for them to go to another blog.
Is there anything else that would need to be linked to.

At present, I think the primary theme is decent for the beta test.  The
features and options will need some fine tuning.  After the git issues
are resolved, we should be ready to go for a first test.

Thanks,
Tarun