[Server-devel] EduBlog Beta Server

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 00:26:44 EDT 2008

Hi Tony,

You are King (or Raja :-)

Thanks a lot!

BTW a teacher in Uruguay created some art work for us.

I attached them here (let me know if they don't come through).

You can put them on the home page or where ever they seem to fit, if you
have time.

I can't wait to try out the new implementation once Tarun gets (gits :-)
it installed.

Really great work.

Thanks,

Greg S