[Server-devel] Some documentation for DS-Backup

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 10:13:42 EDT 2008

Hi Martin,

That's a much requested feature from the field as you know!

Thanks for working on it.

Are you in synch with the XO side of the work needed? Can you check bug
ID 7392 and confirm it covers what you need?

When do you think we can release an XS image which supports this (be
very conservative and no promises on date yet, just a swag for now).

Bryan,

If you're watching, can you read this spec and confirm it solves the
problem from you perspective?

If it does, its another reason to upgrade to 8.2.0 pending confirmation
of the corresponding XS code...

Thanks,

Greg S