[Server-devel] Content management in the XS

David Leeming leeming at pipolfastaem.gov.sb
Sun Jul 6 22:59:34 EDT 2008

OK thanks! FYI, the first OLPC Oceania training resources are now on the
Solomons Moodle; exported from Wikieducator as IMS package.

www.schoolnet.net.sb log in as guest.

I am logged on on an XO through the school server. Available on the server
Moodle soon, I hope!

David Leeming
Technical Advisor, People First Network
Tel: +677 76396(m) 24419(h) 26358 (w)