[Server-devel] info

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Mon Jan 28 13:52:26 EST 2008

server-devel is a moderated list.   Posts by people not on the list do
not appear until a moderator visits a web site and filters through them.
Which happens only periodically...

In the same manner as the laptop, we will eventually need open lists for
school server support, but the community is still too small for this.

John