[Server-devel] Notes from first day in Mongolia.

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Thu Jan 17 20:41:06 EST 2008

I've got a school server build that easily allows you to chain together
multiple servers.  As of this afternoon, I understand what is needed to
get ejabberd working and am testing and writing it up configuration
notes:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/
XS_Configuration_Management#Example_Configurations

What are the possibilities for getting a full build downloaded ?
Upgrading
existing servers might work (it is in the testing repository).

I heard today that the servers we sent are in customs.  Bummer.

SJ is still trying to get library data onto a couple of disks.  We
hope to
FedEx them out tmw.

wad