No subject

Sat Feb 2 07:43:15 EST 2008

of those tasks can be broken down in small steps that can be tackled<br>
by a GSoC student. I would like to setup a few tasks there for OLPC,<br>
and I am prepared to mentor a few well-picked students. I have<br>
mentored students for the Moodle project last year, and that had<br>
excellent results.<br>
The moodle team is already on the move preparing things for their GSoC<br>
2008, that&#39;s how I caught wind of the early start ;-)<br>
Devel mailing list<br>