[Server-devel] Backup scripts updated
tpearson at us.ibm.com
Thu Feb 28 10:16:56 EST 2008
I have posted my backup scripts here:
The backups can be fully automated thanks to a secure subnet and
no-passphrase ssh keys.
I have successfully taken backups, confirmed that the backups reflect the
correct data, and so on.
Here's what still left for me to figure out.
* cron schedule details
* backup of MySQL databases from moodle
* backup of /var/www/html Apache infrastructure
* identification of installed modules, applications
* scripts to convert XB into XF to bring it into the system as the XF
* scripts to convert XB into XS to bring it into the system as the XS
* scripts to restore any machine from a base XS-150 pointing to another
server with backups
Senior Storage Consultant, IBM System Storage?
Telephone: +1 520-799-4309 | tie 321-4309 | Cell: +1 520 990-8669
email: tpearson at us.ibm.com | GSA: http://tucgsa.ibm.com/~tpearson
AKA: 990tony Paravane, eightbar specialist
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Server-devel