[Server-devel] location and muscle of the school server

Bryan Berry bryan.berry at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 02:41:06 EST 2008

>I am not convinced that a
> "one-size-fits-all" approach will necessarily work.

Sameer ji,

Frankly, I think that "one-size-fits-all" won't fit at all for many
aspects of implementation. Every country and in fact different schools
w/in countries will require different solutions when it comes to power,
Internet connectivity, the school server, etc.

In Nepal we have 24 hours of power per day in the summer and fall but
get down to 12 hours a day in March, April