[Server-devel] Creating an image

juan josé estrada ventura jev041572 at yahoo.com.mx
Tue Feb 19 13:43:37 EST 2008

Good morning: This is my problem i have an XO G1, i've installed the build 656 and also the q2d07 firmware version. Well, i customized the image and saved it. And i tried to install it in other G1 XO, but with the q2d03 firmware. After it's been copied and reboot, it kept the q2d03 firmware. I wana know if there's one way to create a customized image that change the firmware version.

http://correo.yahoo.com.mx/