[Server-devel] Access denied by Squid

Ivan Krstić krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu
Sun Feb 17 16:44:36 EST 2008

On Feb 17, 2008, at 4:08 PM, Tony Pearson wrote:
> maybe something is wrong with my XO that it is not showing PHP well?

Er, PHP is a server-side language. The XO doesn't care. It looks like
you might be having problems accessing CSS or such, perhaps due to
faulty configuration, perhaps due to Browse being confused. The former
is more likely.

> I am at 653 level on my XO, so I will try to update to 656 to see if
> that helps any,
> but I suspect the problem is not on the XO as much as on the squid
> server.

Check the ACLs you've used to configure Squid. This has nothing to do
with the build you're running on the XO.

--
Ivan Krstić <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | http://radian.org