No subject

Sat Feb 2 07:43:15 EST 2008

default screen,
and it got me to the schoolservers's apache index.html page=20
(Screenshot.png)

Problem 1:  the Nepali script does not show up correctly on my XO.  Do I=20
need something
on my XO to show Nepali script in Browse activity correctly?

Problem 2: I am able to drag the Screenshot over to a USB stick, but=20
somehow the XO does not let
me take any more Screenshots (Alt-1).    Also, I lose the "Anything"=20
bubble on the top middle
of Journal activity, and it won't unmount my USB stick (I have to do this=20
manually from the
Terminal activity instead).    I am forced to reboot my XO in between=20
capturing screenshots.