[Server-devel] Mesh Portal Question

Waqas Toor waqasnasirtoor at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 00:41:13 EST 2008

Thanks James,

I will perform my test again today, I hope what you told helps. My
main test theme is the just be able to reach the school server from
the hops of other XOs.

I will later tell the over all progress and steps I took to perform the test.

Regards
--Waqas

--
Waqas Toor
member of Ubuntu Pakistani Team

Linux *is* user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.
In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and Gates ?

http://waqastoor.weblog.pk
(Registered Linux user #424056)
ref link http://counter.li.org/