[Server-devel] Working on registration and SSO - what HW or network tricks do I need?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 15:19:40 EST 2008

SSO and acct mgmt after registration seem to be needing quite a bit of
dev work at the moment, and are critical to deploy the XS
successfully. So I want to focus the time I have there.

What's the minimal I need to realistically test XO registration to the
XS and bitfrost-based SSO? I managed to get my hands on one of the
production XOs, I think I can borrow another XO (and have a B2). I
have a couple of vanilla APs -- from what jg tells me, 2 XOs can
autodiscover eachother if they are on the same AP. Perhaps other bits
of the infrastructure fallback to a vanilla AP too?

If not, it would help quite a bit if I could get my hands on one of
those USB external meshing antennae - assuming they exist and we do
have some kind of driver - or an XSX prototype (if there are some in
existance, and shipping one to nz is possible).