[Server-devel] Server for 900 XO Laptop

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 09:33:54 EST 2008

On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 7:34 AM, Manoocher <manoocher at paiwastoon.com.af> wrote:
> This is Manoocher from OLPC Afghanistan, I need some information about the
> specification and cost of a Server for 900 XO laptops, however I got some
> information, as below but still I need to have more experience.

Hi Manoocher,

Welcome to the server-devel list! Are you in touch with Reuben or
anyone else from our deployment support team?

The numbers you are quoting are from the worksheet that Wad maintains.
For 900 users, if you fill out the form completely, it'll probably
tell you to use a larger disk.

cheers,

martin

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com