[Server-devel] XS 0.5.1-dev03 with ejabberd goodness, kernel bling, Access Point workingness... looking for xmas testers

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 16:47:01 EST 2008

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 7:20 PM, David Leeming
<leeming at pipolfastaem.gov.sb> wrote:
> Hi Martin, well done.... I installed that and restarted but still get this:

thanks!

> Service ejabberd status
> Node ejabberd at schoolserver is started. Status: started.
> ejabberd is not running
>

> force reload does not help

there's something misconfigured with the domain name. Maybe you
changed domain name?

One way is to remove all the ejabberd data.

 - service ejabberd stop
 - rm /var/lib/ejabberd/spool/*
 - service ejabberd start

and then re-do the steps of creating the 'admin' acct for ejabberd,
and creating the 'Online' roster...

I've re-added the CC to the server-devel list so that the solution is
findable in case someone else hits this... hope that's ok!

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com