[Server-devel] stability of XS 0.5

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 06:42:19 EST 2008

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 4:48 AM, Sameer Verma <sverma at sfsu.edu> wrote:
> Given that we still have issues cropping up with XS 0.5, are we still
> going to call it "stable"?

It's great news that you care about this. Do you have a spare
(standard modernish x86) you can use to join the testing efforts? It's
much easier than with the XO, which requires special HW. If you get
involved, I can organise shipping additional hw that'll be useful.

I'll soon push a new 0.5.1 "candidate" build. You'll be CC'd so you
can lend a hand.

OTOH, all the reported issues have been diagnosed, and all but one
fixed. Not bad for a milestone release in what is a fast development
schedule towards 1.0.

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com