[Server-devel] Amateurish Workaround to Get Bonding to Work With eth1

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 16:25:09 EST 2008

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 7:06 PM, Reuben K. Caron <reuben at laptop.org> wrote:
>    yum repolist --enablerepo=*
> repolist: 0
> This is on an upgrade from 0.4

Doesn't sound good. Some more questions --

 - can you email me any install / upgrade logs in /root/ ?
 - what does /etc/yum.conf say?
 - have you got files in /etc/yum.repos.d named olpcxs* ?
 - what does 'rpm -qa xs-release' say?

> Also after installing xs-config-0.5.9.g13a7973-1.noarch.rpm, I get the
> following when running /etc/sysconfig/olpc-scripts/domain_config:
>
> Setting the base dns name to xs4.org
> find: ./domain_config.d/: No such file or directory

I cannot repro that problem either in a clean xs-0.5 with the latest
xs-config, so I'm installing 0.4, going to configure it, upgrade to
0.5, update xs-config, and see what happens.

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com