[Server-devel] RFH: Script to make installable USB stick

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 19:39:30 EDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 11:34 AM, Jerry Vonau <jvonau at shaw.ca> wrote:
> Need to see the usb's layout that you had in mind.
> You were trying to do tree-install or a iso source install?

I'm thinking of applying it to the iso that Pungi creates. As far as
I've seen, the main change is the renaming of isolinux.

> Might want to have a look at this thread:
>
> http://www.archivum.info/anaconda-devel-list@redhat.com/2008-05/msg00016.html
> I'm around for a couple of hours,

that seems to be on a different track -- you mentioned something
yesterday about "upgrade images". For now, plain installer CDs/USBs
where anaconda has all the rpms needed for an install or an upgrade is
what I am thinking of...

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com