[Server-devel] xs-rsync

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 08:26:44 EDT 2008

Well I believe I've followed all the instructions but I'm getting some
weird stuff happening...

first rsync rsync://schoolserver tells me schoolserver doesnt resolve....
secondly still cannot get the command xs-refresh-xobuildlist
--rebuildconfig to work.... without list it works, but not
otherwise... and Ive pasted the version i have below...

any ideas?