[Server-devel] xs-rsync

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 02:18:27 EDT 2008

I've been playing around with this for a while but a couple of
questions have come up which I can't resolve:

1. In the XS-rsync document on the olpc wiki it mentions:

~ With a USB stick, for a headless XO ~

What is a headless XO?

2. Run `xs-refresh-xobuildlist --rebuildconfig` - when I try this
command on my XS, it tells me command not found... am I missing
something I should have installed?

3. Does the latest olpc-update rpm include the patch already or do I
have to manually patch it?

4. You mention: put the name in a file called xyz_jffs2.name, can this
name be called anything like joyride-2013?

ok, think thats it... thanks

David Van Assche
OLE Nepal