[Server-devel] Testing EduBlog

Pablo Flores pflores2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 08:50:38 EDT 2008

Yes! It works now with the right link! (I had used the link of
EduBlog_Instructions).
I could post well from th XO this way. 2 comments:
- The cursor does not appear in the text area when writing the body.
- It's not possible to handle the size of the image... However, this could
wait for version 2 ;-)

Now, let's talk about the user management.
With my new user pflores I could login, then it asked me if I am sure to
enroll to the course, y clicked Yes and it appears a banner: "Sorry, but you
do not currently have permissions to do that (Manage activities)". I posted
a screenshot of this in my new blog (blog creado desde
XO<http://edublog.venango.org/test/EduBlog/moodle/mod/oublog/view.php?id=15>).
When I hit "Continue" it takes me back to the home page.

The other question is: How will children create their own account if it
needs an administrator approval? It might become a bit impractical... Maybe
it's better not needing the approval, and if there is some trouble, the
admin can delete unwanted users, what you think?

Now I'm gonna create a blog and give a teacher the instructions to work it
in the class...

Saludos,
Pablo Flores