[Server-devel] Testing EduBlog

Pablo Flores pflores2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 18:52:56 EDT 2008

Hi Tarun.

I'm afraid some things in EduBlog are not working as they should when
working in an XO.

I downloaded the last BrowseNew, which has the new homepage, that is ok.
When I go to the "Create new blog" link (
http://edublog.venango.org/test/EduBlog/moodle/course/modedit.php?add=oublog&type=&course=3&section=0&return=0),
it takes me to the moodle login in spanish, so far so good.

Then if I try to login with the user teacher, it takes me to an error
message that says: "This course doesn't exist", and a "Continue" button.
When I press it, it goes back to the home page. The same happens if I login
with the user teacheres. If then I go again to the "Create new blog" link, I
can see the courses page, but it's not possible to create a new course,
there is no link or option for this.

Another problem I found trying to create a new user: I could fill in the
registration form, but it never sends me the confirmation email, so I can't
finish the process.

Other strange behaviour in the XO, is that the "logout" option never appears
in the top-right of the page.

I'll try to go on testing, but so far the administration is not working from
the XO...

Saludos,
Pablo Flores